Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Halfway through the summer recap
So it's really almost the end of the summer. Joshua starts kindergarten next month, but until then we are looking for many different ways to entertain him. We are finishing up our summer camp this week and it has was really good. To be honest, I didn't have high expectations, but he has had lots of fun and they took them on 3 field trips. So, mission accomplished!
Joshua - Turned 5 in June and somewhere along the way discovered his attitude and argumentative side. It has been a bit of a trying summer with constant battles, but we are managing. He has moved on from cars and we are currently obsessed with all things animals. Claims he wants to be a zookeeper, but won't touch any animals. Loves the nature shows from National Geographic and Animal Planet. I admit I get sucked in too. We are signed up for soccer camp in a couple of weeks, so I am hoping that will help wear him out.
Megan - Is now almost 8 months old. Eating just about everything I put in front of her...tried watermelon the other day and for some strange reason didn't like it.?! We will definitely work on that. She cut her first tooth, wants to stand all the time but can't hold herself up and has discovered separation anxiety, making leaving her with a babysitter painful. Still doing it, but I hope I don't scare my sitters away with her!
Me - Just trying to make it day by day with a somewhat clean house and not staying trapped in the house because of baby or heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment