So Derek an I got to go to the TCU Football game a couple of weeks ago when they played against Utah. Since I went to a much smaller school, it was fun to be able to go to such an important game for TCU. The crowds were the biggest I've ever seen and it was pretty cool to see everyone so hyped up about the game. Here's a couple of pictures from the game. The rest are on my FIL's camera....hopefully we'll get to see them (hint hint, put it on your shutterfly site Drew!).


So even though I've mocked the Horned Frogs for being Horned Frogs, I do hope that TCU stays in the Top 4 and get to go to a good BCS bowl. Go Frogs! (I still can't bring myself to do the sign though....)
2 comments:
So what is the frog sign? I'm glad you and Derek got to enjoy a game together without a toddler in tow!
Isn't it crazy how a husband's allegiance becomes ours too?
Post a Comment