So this is just me being cheap, but technically, Joshua has outgrown his Size 3 diapers. But I tend to try and buy a couple of boxes at a time when they're on sale, so we have been squeezing him into the Size 3s that we still have. I actually don't think it's that bad unless he has a really full diaper, but everytime Derek changes him I hear, "Mom, we need new diapers!" We still have a box left....we will be wearing them!! We are not wasting them!
The other aspect is it means he's getting bigger and that makes me a little sad....so torturing him in too small diapers is a way to keep him small?? :) Plus, it costs the same most of the time to get less diapers....that's the biggest thing!! Too much money that I don't want to waste.
4 comments:
I am shocked he can still squeeze into size 3s! I remember Jill talking about Samuel never wearing above 3s at all. Crazy! Luke is in 3s and likely will outgrow them in the next couple of months...we'll see. I guess it depends on how they are built. J had such fat thighs and toushe that he was in 5s when he was 16 months old!
You can always save the next box for the next kid....or sell them on craigslist. If they are unopened you can easily get back what you paid for them.
Samuel would still be in size 3 if he hadn't started wearing big boy undies. He's so tiny! You could save the size 3s for baby #2 one day :)
I'm with Jill - Madi never made it out of size 3 diapers either. She started wearing big girl undies at 2 1/2!!! Gosh seems like just the other day - but she just turned 5 last monday :)
Post a Comment